All Doors are supplied wrapped in Corflute packaging to protect your investment, this is included in the listed price.
Up to 2500 high and up to 2550 wide Residential Roller Door
To fit a maximum opening of 2500mm high x 2500mm wide
- Nylon Running Strips for effortless rolling action
- Springs designed for 15,000 cycles
- Rubber Coated Guide Stops for smooth operation
- Bottom Weatherseal to protect from elements
- Available in single and double width openings
Ease of Operation
- Nylon running strips ensure that your door rolls up and down effortlessly.
- Lifting handle, available as optional extra, provides convenient operation and easy lifting of door.
- Internal lock snib provides easier internal lock use.
- Precision springing and pressed steel drum combination ensures consistent balance.
- Wide range of colours.
- Stylish centre lift lock.
- Pressed square-line panels reduce deflection and the visible effect of seaming joints.
- Colorbond steel, our preferred supplier, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate*.
- Weatherseal provides an efficient seal for protection from the elements.
Smooth, Quiet Operation
- Nylofelt running strips.
- Rubber coated guide stops.
Strength & Durability
- Springs designed for 15,000 cycles.
- Aluminium bottom rail, designed to provide a rigid stiffening rail to the bottom of the door curtain.
Large range of sizes
- Residential Roll-Up door is available in sizes up to 3000mm high and up to 5100mm wide.
- 3 year (pro rata) warranty on door curtain, covering steel cracking and lock seam failure, for domestic applications, 12 month warranty on surface (excludes salt corrosion) and all other parts in domestic applications
|As with all types of garage doors, for optimal trouble free performance and safety, we recommend you have your door serviced annually. |