Widths are maximum width for the price, if you need an exact size, please round up to the next size and advise the finished door size (opening hole width + 100mm)
All Roller Doors come with brackets, guides, fixings and a centre lock as standard.
Lead time approximately 10 to 15 workings days subject to your distance from our Melbourne factory.
Taurean Doors are available with free delivery (mostly) Australia wide, all doors are packed in the new and improved EnviroPack wrapping to ensure the doors arrive to you in pristine condition.
The PR1ME COLLECTION range of roller doors is prominent for its quality design and value, made possible by decades of design knowledge and backed by testing facilities. The quality is evident from the balance and smooth motion of the doors which you can feel for yourself and which is retained for years of operation. This gives easy open and close action when manual hand operation is in play and reduces the load on an electric opener to extend its life.
The doors have a stylish curtain made from the highest quality Bluescope steel and are available in a wide range of popular colours, in a full range of opening sizes up to 3100mm high and up to 5400mm wide to suit single and double car garages for your home and larger sheds and buildings.
Most available electric openers can be fitted to the doors with a wide range available, available on alternate listings.
- Track stops ensuring the door remains in the tracks
- No sharp edges
- Smooth edged door handle for manual doors
- Locking bars for added security on manual doors
- Optional automation available for â€œno touchâ€ door operation
- Compatible with the TauraEdge® safety guide system for added safety
- Smooth and quiet using quality nylon braided edging
- Moulded nylon drum wheels ensuring quiet running
- Low maintenance, no grease required
- Nylon bottom rail plug assists with smooth operation
- Galvanised brackets and tracks for corrosion protection
- Springing system designed for more than 25,000 cycles (12 years of average use)
- Quality BlueScope Colorbond® curtain steel
- The widest range of springs are used to provide superbly balanced doors
- Flexible sealing strip attached to the bottom rail for prevention of leaves and rain entering the garage
Install doors behind opening, attached to brickwork or steelwork as required. Leave sufficient return on both sides to accommodate support brackets and guides with the necessary working clearances.
Posts and piers should continue past the lintel height to provide fixing for the support brackets. Series B doors are supported on brackets above the opening on each end and require sufficient headroom for door to roll up. Values in the tables indicate the minimum space required. If there is insufficient headroom at the site, the bottom of the curtain roll may infringe the opening.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.