From $1059 with Windlocked Guides for 2550mm wide or price will update when other widths are selected.
Taurean Doors are available nationwide, free delivery most of Australia wide, all doors are packed in the new and improved EnviroPack wrapping to ensure the doors arrive to you in pristine condition.
The PR1ME COLLECTION range of roller doors is prominent for its quality design and value, made possible by decades of design knowledge and backed by testing facilities. The quality is evident from the balance and smooth motion of the doors which you can feel for yourself and which is retained for years of operation. This gives easy open and close action when manual hand operation is in play and reduces the load on an electric opener to extend its life.
The doors have a stylish curtain made from the highest quality steel and are available in a wide range of popular colours and in a full range of opening sizes up to 3100mm high and up to 5400mm wide to suit single and double car garages for your home and larger sheds and buildings.
For windy regions, the doors have the option of protection from possible blow-in by opting for the wind-lock system to be incorporated to the door.
Most available electric openers can be fitted to the doors with a wide range available.
- Track stops ensuring the door remains in the tracks
- No sharp edges
- Smooth edged door handle for manual doors
- Locking bars for added security on manual doors
- Optional automation available for â€œno touchâ€ door operation
- Compatible with the TauraEdge® safety guide system for added safety
- Smooth and quiet using quality nylon braided edging
- Moulded nylon drum wheels ensuring quiet running
- Low maintenance, no grease required
- Nylon bottom rail plug assists with smooth operation
- Galvanised brackets and tracks for corrosion protection
- Springing system designed for more than 25,000 cycles (12 years of average use)
- Quality BlueScope Colorbond® curtain steel
- The widest range of springs are used to provide superbly balanced doors
- Flexible sealing strip attached to the bottom rail for prevention of leaves and rain entering the garage